this wave
i ride with you
strings and beads
of sweat, tears and blood
in this together
but havent seen each other
in what feels like
a murder of crows
ringing in my ears
like crunching snow
pacing mixing with
the dry leaves of yesterday
this burn
I cradle with you
birthing like the red hot tonali sun
as the memories of the smile
that shine from your lips...
and he pulls me back in
with honey maple skin
and a promise that never
rises or sets
this love
I dance with you
tripping over big
shoe dreams
like hiking
over slippery rocks
with intention deep in our pocket.
wouldnt turn back if I could
the rain is coming you would say.
white city stains
pining at the seams
of our little hearts dreams
in a room of stone and
ancient future gracing us
like a black and white film
spinning in infinity
from a matrix of
black eyed dreads
this death
I dive with you
a reason to live
a reason to fight
a reason to hope
plant those seeds mama
and grow grow grow
as one vine in the
voice of un guerrero
No comments:
Post a Comment