walking the line of the heart
the clouds roll over head
high speed video of the now
ancient future
calling
the phone screams caw
the ravens rave
I answer
I answer
we answer the call
I think about ya
watching the smile of my dog
and the light thru the leaves
leaving me sun dappled
chilled and warm
alone yet together
as the clouds roll over head
cracking
breaking the earth I stand on
in
peeking each new day
thru the soil of my psyche
thru the ground I traverse
in the arroyos of my heart
to find the we in everything
the web we all weave together
no one is left behind
smoke swirls
copal existence
the sap
the tree
the ashes
rising and falling
your breath in mine
on the wings of the phoenix
the wind carries smoke signals
whispering
stay awake
we answer the call
we answer the call
No comments:
Post a Comment